Best Luxury Watches For Top CEOs And Businessmen
Today, a luxury watch epitomises success and power. It is a status symbol that works more than a mere timekeeper, thereby making you stand apart from the crowd.
Precisely, in the world of business and financial endeavours, a high-tech luxury watch symbolises an achievement. Moreover, the timepieces of the top CEOs or business tycoons are flamboyant.
In fact, these personalities are typically more dainty and discreet about the timepieces they strap on their wrist.
Thus, let’s today explore some of the best luxury watches that sport utmost elegance, unique style and functionality, suiting all kinds of executive flair.
However, luxury watches from top brands like Rolex, Patek Philippe and Cartier are considered as an excellent investment. The significant reason is that they tend to hold their value with time.
With that in mind, people who look to raise instant cash often choose to sell exclusive luxury watches. And they are likely fetch top prices if it is in good working condition and retains the original box and papers.
Rolex Day-Date President Ref. 118206
The Rolex President is a flagship model of the brand that enjoys unparallel fame and adoration. The Day-Date, also known as the Rolex Presidential is a famous watch of choice among Presidents and all eminent personalities.
The Day-Date 118206 is a highly desirable Rolex President iteration, crafted entirely of platinum.
- However, one of the most appealing features of the watch is its mother-of-pearl dial.
- The diamond-set hour markers further accentuate this ultra-luxurious dial.
- Moreover, the satin and polished accents also make it an ideal c-suite item.
What completes the overall appeal is the iconic and sophisticated President bracelet.
Patek Philippe Nautilus Ref. 3710/1A
The Nautilus is indeed one of the most iconic and exclusive luxury watches of Patek Philippe that is not easy to obtain.
However, the Nautilus Reference 3710/1A, in particular, flaunts a simplistic styling that captures the attention of C-suite collectors.
- The watch features central hands, Roman numeral hour markers and a date window at 3 o’clock side.
- Moreover, it also comes with a power reserve indicator “Comet” beneath the 12-hour marker.
Interestingly, the watch’s “Jumbo” 42mm case in stainless steel may appear more prominent. But lugs on the watch’s bracelets enable it to wrap comfortably around the wrist.
Rolex Datejust Ref. 126233
With this Datejust 12633 on your wrist, you can meander in your office with pride and confidence.
- The watch flaunts an 18ct yellow gold bezel and white dial with Roman numeral applied hour markers.
- Furthermore, this classic iteration of Datejust comes with the iconic Jubilee bracelet.
- Rolex fitted the bracelet with an easy-to-use Oysterclasp and an Easylink extension system.
No doubt, the classic style and enduring aesthetics of the Datejust 12633 make it the kind of timepiece that can pair well with any suit colour or any corporate attire.
Rolex GMT-Master II “Batman”
The GMT-Master II Batman Reference 126710BLNR is one of the most coveted models today. We can bet that if you wear this watch in the office or client meeting, it is going to capture everyone’s attention.
- The Rolex Batman is entirely made of stainless steel.
- Even the watch pairs with a stainless steel Jubilee bracelet.
- However, the watch features the “Maxi” dial, large hands and hour markers.
Besides, this new version houses a new generation Calibre 3285 movement, offering power reserve up to 70hours.
However, other notable features include high-end Paraflex shock absorbers and durable Chromalight.
These exclusive luxury watches bear a sophisticated style, a unique charm and top-notch functionalities that make them perfect executive pieces.
However, they are not only beloved by many noted personalities but also highly coveted among all watch aficionados. Thus, these watches are excellent investments as they are likely to appreciate with time.
Thus, if you already own any of these watches and want to raise fast cash, you can consider selling your watch today. Your watch is likely to fetch you a premium from potential watch buyers like at The Luxury Hut.
Fill up our online form with all details of your timepiece and get a free competitive valuation shortly.
Sell luxury watches to us at The Luxury Hut and secure the best price possible for your asset within minutes.
© Copyright 2018 The Luxury hut, All Rights Reserved.