Best Dress Watches for Men – The Trend of 2020
For an avid watch collector, a dress watch is one of the significant investments. These luxury watches are made of the finest materials, often embellished with precious gems and diamonds and also, sports high-tech movements.
No doubt, the classic dress watches retain a significant value over the years that make them worthy of investment. They will not only boost your collection in the coming time but also can help you in a great deal more. If you want to raise some fast cash, you can decide to sell your watch to any trusted watch buyers in London or any other big cities.
However, here we will be delving into some of the popular dress watches that can amplify your look or style.
Rolex Datejust Reference 116139
The Rolex Datejust is one of the best-looking dress watches in the world. Rolex has refined the classic look of the watch over the years.
- The Rolex Datejust Reference 116139 features an 18ct white gold case of 36mm.
- However, Rolex fitted the watch with lug-hoods for offering a consistent look, pairing with its leather strap.
- On the top, the watch features a fluted bezel that shines too bright to catch your eye.
Moreover, the reference 116139 flaunts applied Roman numeral indexes in 18ct white gold.
The dial features and style, coupled with the classic black leather strap sporting a white gold deployant buckle offer a much dressier character to the watch.
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M
A classic example of a watch that perfectly merges elegance and a sporty, ocean spirit is this Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra.
- The Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M beautifully pairs durable and lustrous stainless steel and the trendier 18ct rose gold.
- What you can consider as today’s perfect dress watch alloy is the rose gold.
- And Omega has utilised this alloy exclusively in this watch, flaunting a classic aesthetic.
However, the watch features a 43mm case, bevelled lugs, smooth bezel and both date as well as day displays.
No doubt, the rose gold indexes contrasting against its dark dial make this Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra look and feel dressier.
Rolex Cellini Reference 50509
Rolex produced the Cellini as its only dress watch collection. The watches of this collection are in production for many years. However, the Cellini ref. 50509 is exclusively a more contemporary version that sports some sophisticated details.
- The exquisite fluted and domed bezel of this particular iteration encircles an 18ct white gold case.
- The watch also features polished lugs and a screw-down crown.
- However, the white dial flaunts minute, seconds and hour-hands shaped like a long leaf and also, a 60-minute track in smaller font.
What boosts the classic dress feel of the watch is its leather strap contrasting against the white gold.
Patek Philippe Calatrava Reference 5120J
This Patek Philippe Calatrava 5120J is forged out of 18ct yellow gold. The brand furnished the watch with a beautiful hobnail bezel, making it a perfect dress watch choice.
- However, the watch comes with a classy white dial and sleek hour markers as well as hands.
- Also, the Calatrava 5120J sports a date window and a durable self-winding Calibre 240.
Overall, the Patek Philippe Calatrava 5120J is a perfect example of a classic dress watch.
Want to sell your watch for the best price?
Trusted watch buyers at The Luxury Hut specialise in buying luxury watches from top brands like Rolex, Omega, Cartier and Patek Philippe for competitive market prices.
For those who are looking to sell watches for the best prices, begin the process by filling up our online form, providing all the details of your watch.
You will receive a free valuation shortly via email or phone.
Or call us on 0207 242 9160 to book an appointment at our office in Hatton Garden, London and sell your watch in-person. We pay in cash or via any preferred method of payment instantly.
© Copyright 2018 The Luxury hut, All Rights Reserved.