Dive Deep: The New Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze 2021
In 2017, Bell & Ross introduced the revolutionary BR 03-92 Diver, bewildering the dive watch category. Since then, the watchmaker has been upgrading this squared-cased Diver collection over the years, releasing different coloured versions like blue, orange, and black.
However, for 2021, Bell & Ross designed the latest version offering a deep red bezel and dial and a maritime-inspired bronze case and introduced as the BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze.
Thus, let’s explore the newest Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze model that captures many collectors’ eyes with its vibrant red face.
Nonetheless, those planning to sell watches for the best possible price in London can call us on 0207 242 9160 for an instant free quote.
The New Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze
Bell & Ross designed and launched the BR 03-92 Diver as the first diver’s timepiece with the ‘circle in a square’ case that characterises the brand. Besides the squared case, the brand is also renowned for the tonneau-cased BR-02 model in 2007 and the round-cased Hydromax edition in 1997. Now:
The new Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze watch comes with the brand’s signature squared, satin-brushed case of 42mm.
- It is crafted of the bronze alloy CuSn8 that has 8% tin and 92% copper.
- However, this bronze alloy invokes diving history because people used the material for naval construction and deep-sea helmets.
- The timepiece sports a screwed crown that ensures water-resistant to an impressive depth of 300m.
Interestingly, the watchmaker equipped the screwed crown with an impact-resistant guard and a rubber insert that makes the watch easy to handle.
The Red Bezel & Dial
The new Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze flaunts a calibrated unidirectional bezel to help diversto help divers set dive times. It is also crafted of bronze alloy. However, its inset ring is made up of red anodised aluminium.
- The 60-minute scale has a luminous dot at a 12-hour marker for orientation.
- Interestingly, the red aluminium bezel reiterates the dial colour that features Super-LumiNova applied hour markers and hands.
Moreover, a sapphire crystal with 2.85mm thickness and a non-reflective coating covers the dial. Furthermore, the case-back consists of a sapphire pane measuring 2.8mm in thickness.
The Case-back & Movement
The Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver is crafted of steel instead of bronze, preventing discolouring of the wearer’s skin. The fact is that bronze cases develop a patina over the years and when exposed to the elements.
- However, the surface flaunts a deep-sea diver’s helmet that pays homage to the timepiece’s preferable ambience.
- Inside the watch, a soft iron cage includes the brand’s automatic BR-Calibre 302 movement, protecting from the magnetic fields.
- Bell & Ross designed the movement based on the durable Sellita SW 300.1 movement.
- The BR-Cal. 302 automatic movement offers 38hours of power reserve, beating at a frequency of 28,800vph.
However, the Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Red Bronze features a reddish-brown leather strap that echoes the red bezel and dial. The watch also comes with a more ready-to-dive black rubber strap and is available in a limited number of 999pieces.
Do you want to know how much your watch is worth? Fill up our online form now or call us. The Luxury Hut buys luxury watches of top brands like Bell & Ross, Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet. Sell your watch to us and get the best possible price for it instantly via bank transfer.
© Copyright 2018 The Luxury hut, All Rights Reserved.