Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Flying Tourbillon in a Newly Designed 43mm Case
Audemars Piguet released a new Royal Oak Offshore self-winding watch in a limited number of 100pieces. The new timepiece incorporates a flying tourbillon and flyback chronograph housed in a brand new 43mm case size. With this flyback self-winding watch, Audemars Piguet introduced a new generation of revived Royal Oak Offshore lineup.
Continue reading to find out more on the new Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Flying Tourbillon Flyback Chronograph. And those looking to sell Audemars Piguet watches for the best price can call us on 0207 242 9160 for a free competitive valuation.
Also Read: How do I know my AP watch is real or fake?
The Royal Oak Offshore Flying Tourbillon Flyback Chronograph
Audemars Piguet has evolved the case to offer optimum aesthetics and ergonomics to the new Royal Oak Offshore Flying Chronograph. However, it retained the essence of the model’s original features.
The new Royal Oak Offshore Flying Tourbillon Flyback Chronograph brings together technical sophistication and efficiency. With the flyback tourbillon, you can restart the chronograph without resetting or stopping it first. On the other hand, the flying tourbillon makes its rotation at 6 o’clock recoup for gravity’s effect.
However, AP has increased the watch’s case size to adapt the Calibre 2967, which offers a sporty aesthetics complementing its identity.
- The brand has redesigned the titanium bridges with black PVD coating and includes titanium inserts for bi-tone contrast.
- However, the titanium bridges come in hand-polished and satin-brushed finishes.
- And the inserts feature alternative polished and sandblasted surfaces that render a more appealing look visually.
The titanium bridges also exhibit a part of the movement’s dual-tone elements on both sides of the timepiece. Likewise, the flying tourbillon coop displays the rhodium-toned balance wheel inside.
Furthermore, the Royal Oak Offshore Flyback Chronograph features a sapphire case-back that shows the collection’s signature open-worked 22ct gold oscillating weight coated with black PVD. The timepiece is water-resistant to 100m, and the movement offers a power reserve of 65hours. The sapphire case back has the text ‘Royal Oak Offshore Limited Edition of 100 Pieces’ engraved.
The Beginning of a New Generation Royal Oak Offshore
The Flyback Chronograph in 43mm presents a new generation Royal Oak Offshore. The titanium case sports more prominent polished chamfers on its edges. Interestingly, the watchmaker has vertically curved the anti-reflective sapphire crystal and bezel to add a contemporary touch.
- However, the case also features chronograph pushers and a screw-down crown.
- Unlike the conventional dial, the multi-layered and hand-finished movement serves as the background for the new Royal Oak Offshore dial.
- It features two transparent chronograph sub-dials outlined with a black outer ring, offering a clear view of the dual-tone movement.
- Moreover, the 18ct white gold hands illuminate the contrasting dark hues of the movement.
- The black inner bezel flaunts a white minute track, and a bold touch of colour is offered by the red chronograph hands.
Last but not least, AP equipped this limited edition timepiece with a new interchangeable strap system, directly meshed into the case’s buckle and studs. Interestingly, the brand also offers an alternative hand-stitched black alligator strap.
So how do you like the new 43mm Royal Oak Offshore Flying Tourbillon Flyback Chronograph? Let’s know your views on the model in the comments below. Regardless,
if you want to sell your AP watch for cash, contact The Luxury Hut today. We can buy your luxury timepiece for the best possible price in the market. To get a free valuation, you can fill up our form or call on 0207 242 9160.