4 New Cartier Watches of 2020
Without any doubt, Cartier 2020 watch collection is hardtack. This year, the brand has offered its aficionados with something much more than what they ideally expected.
Cartier is a brand that epitomises quality, sophistication, tradition and luxury. Those who are not yet aware might be interested to know how Cartier became a serious watchmaker.
Nonetheless, many people believe that the latest 2020 releases of the brand significantly represent their legacy. The new watch models manifest the exceptional artistry of the manufacturer in evolutionary forms, however, keeping the tradition relevant.
Thus, let’s us today explore four of the new watches that Cartier unleashed for 2020.
However, for those who want to sell Cartier watches in London, get a free competitive valuation today.
Cartier Asymetrique Skeleton Tank
The Tank Asymetrique Skeleton watch sports the MC 9623 skeleton movement in the centre.
However, the manual wind movement interlocked on the indexes and two Roman numerals 12 and 6 appears like a window of the atypical case.
The watch is available with different metal and strap options –
- Pink gold version with a grey or brown strap
- Platinum iteration on a black or blue strap
- And also, a gem-set version in platinum and glossy blue or black strap.
However, Cartier equipped the strap with a rare ardillon buckle.
Pasha De Cartier
Cartier furnishes the new Pasha de Cartier watch with an avant-garde strap to keep up with the trend.
Interestingly, the new versions feature the brand’s patented QuickSwitch system that enables quick interchanging.
- The manufacturer has housed this mechanism under the case.
- However, users can activate the QuickSwitch system by one push.
Besides, the new Pasha de Cartier watches come with the SmartLink system.
- This enables the wearers to adjust the bracelet length without using any tool.
- Moreover, every link features a push-button that let the fixing bar out to enable addition or removal of the metal links.
The new Cartier Pasha 2020 models run on an automatic 1847 MC movement.
Cartier Santos Le Bresil
A mechanical 430 MC movement powers the new Santos-Dumont watches.
- However, the new Santos Le Bresil comes with a platinum case and silvered dial.
- The dial flaunts the signature sword-shaped hands, metallic Roman numerals and winding crown set with a ruby.
The elegance of the brushed or polished finishes on the watch’s surfaces spotlights its treasured character and aesthetics.
Cartier Santos-Dumont XL
Cartier’s Santos-Dumont XL manifests entirely modified design traits and proportions.
The simple elegance, taut lines and the moulded case boost the iconic design of the watch with a more prominent size.
- Unlike its earlier sibling, the dial of the new Santos-Dumont XL appears full and stretched on the wrist.
- However, Cartier has retained the level of elegance and artistry of the case in the new version.
- It features the same signature satin-finished sunray dial, sword-shaped hands and beaded winding crown.
Moreover, the case-back flaunts the engravings “S=D” – the sign of Alberto Santos Dumont.
Overall, the new Cartier watches perfectly exemplify how the brand is consistent in evolving its rich history. Cartier is one of a few watchmakers who upholds incessant and fascinating relevancy to the watch industry.
Do you want to sell your Cartier watch?
Trusted watch buyers at The Luxury Hut offer a quick and secure way to sell Cartier watches online or via appointment.
We are dealing with all kinds of Cartier watches for many years. Whether it is a Cartier Santos watch or a Ballon Blue model, we can determine its accurate price in the pre-owned market.
Thus, sell your Cartier watch to us with full confidence and secure the best price possible for it within minutes.
Fill up our online form with all the details of your watch. You will receive a free valuation shortly.
Or call on 0207 242 9160 today to book an appointment and visit our office in Hatton Garden, London with your pre-owned Cartier watch that you want to sell.