Omega Announced New Constellation Watches for 2020
Omega has declared that they will be introducing ten new Constellation watches for ladies in 2020.
The new Omega Constellation models will feature exquisite blue aventurine dials, embellished with brilliant diamond hour markers.
However, with the new watches, this iconic Swiss watchmaker aims to stir the classic spirit of the Constellation collection, offering luxurious and quirky aesthetics.
A Brief History of the Omega Constellation Watch Collection
In 1952, Omega introduced the Constellation as a chronometer timepiece for men.
However, the brand has offered a range of versions in this collection over the years for men as well as women.
- Omega has also made several refinements and upgrades to the Constellation.
- The watches were equipped with modern functionalities, making them better suitable for the contemporary audience.
- The Omega Constellation watches come in a different case and material options.
Moreover, Omega has produced Constellation models with both quartz and automatic movements.
The collection even had some digital references during the quartz era in the 1970s.
Design of the Modern Constellation Watches
The Omega Constellation watch initially sported conventional case shape and “pie-pan” dials with sloped exterior edges.
However, Omega made a significant upgrade to the aesthetics of the Constellation lineup.
- The brand unleashed the “Manhattan” watch that featured today’s legendary claws referred to as “griffes”.
- The claws expand over the bezel from the sides of the watch’s case.
Moreover, the Omega Constellation Manhattan introduced new bold design styles that made it stand out of the crowd at the time.
Today, Omega develops the contemporary Constellation timepieces, taking inspiration from the design of the original Manhattan watch of 1982.
The New Omega Constellation Watches for 2020
Omega will unveil ten new watches for ladies in the Constellation collection.
The watches come with 29mm case diameters and blue aventurine dials.
However, the brand will offer the new references in different metal choices – 18ct yellow gold, stainless steel, 18ct Sedna gold, and dual-tone steel and gold.
- The new Constellation timepieces will be available with either diamond-set bezel or the standard brushed bezel with Roman numerals.
- Moreover, the brand crafted the incredible blue dials from original blue aventurine.
- The new dials also flaunt brilliant diamond hour markers and a date window at the 6 o’clock position.
The hour, minute and seconds hands are made from white, yellow or Sedna gold, matching the bracelet and case.
Moreover, Omega equips the new Constellation iterations with a unique mono-rang integrated bracelet and the collection’s patented bezel claws.
Additionally, the Calibre 8701 or Calibre 8700 Master Chronometer movement will power the brand-new Constellations watches.
Are you looking to sell watches for the best price in London? Get a free competitive quote from the trusted watch buyers in London at The Luxury Hut.
Fill up this simple online form, with all details of your watch and receive your free price quote immediately.
© Copyright 2018 The Luxury hut, All Rights Reserved.