The New Bell & Ross Diver BR 03-92 Orange Limited Edition
Bell & Ross added a new watch to its exclusive dive watch collection that features everything of a real diving watch. The Diver BR 03-92 Orange is a limited edition model available only in 250pieces. However, the watch features a 42mm stainless steel case and a vibrant orange dial that you cannot go unnoticed.
Interestingly, Bell & Ross has designed the BR 03-92 Diver Orange inspired by the professional diving industry. So it is reminiscent of the 1970s era when watches with orange dial were very famous. Moreover, the signature square case of the watch offers a more contemporary look.
Let’s today explore the new Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Orange. However, those searching on the net ‘sell my watch’, get in touch with expert watch buyers at The Luxury Hut to sell your asset conveniently, securing the best possible price.
The Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Orange Limited Edition: Features
The Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Orange features an orange dial with metal applied indexes. However, the skeletonised hands and indexes filled with superluminova offer excellent readability and visibility in darkness.
- Moreover, the contrasting white colour on the hour markers, black hands and bezel further increase the timepiece’s readability.
- Black, orange and white are the signature colours of Bell & Ross that fulfil the particular demands of professionals day and night.
- They can also help divers under every circumstance.
This iconic BR 03-92 Diver Orange sports a square case and unidirectional 60-minute calibrated rotatable bezel.
- However, the luminous dot at the 12 o’clock side can be used for setting time references both at depth and on the surface.
- The brand designed the anodised aluminium bezel for professional use. Users can immediately calculate the time they spent underwater.
Other Significant Features
The new BR 03-92 Diver Orange watch houses a Swiss automatic movement and is water-resistant up to a depth of 300m. The watch consists of every element that international standard ISO 6425 defines to be a professional dive watch.
Bell & Ross equipped the watch’s crown with a guard that provides utmost prevention from imparts and high water pressure.
- The precisely-designed crown also comes with a rubber insert, offering refined ergonomics.
- Moreover, the anti-reflective sapphire crystal has an impressive thickness of 2.85mm rather than 1.50mm thickness as present on the classic BR 03-92.
- This exclusive sapphire crystal, together with toughened steel case-back, further ensures impeccable resistance to water.
- Furthermore, the brand furnished the case of the new BR 03-92 Diver Orange watch with a soft-iron cage that boosts resistance to magnetic fields.
The new Bell & Ross BR 03-92 Diver Orange is available in two straps. One is a woven black rubber strap with a steel pin buckle and another, a tougher synthetic fabric strap. However, the straps are fitted with a Velcro closure system that offers easy adjustment.
Are you looking to sell your watch in London? If, then fill up our online form or call on 0207 242 9160 for an instant competitive quote. The Luxury Hut buys luxury watches of elite brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek and more for the best possible price in the market. Sell your watch online to us with confidence. We will arrange a specialised and insured delivery envelope to send your timepiece to us. So get in touch with us today!