5 New Jaeger LeCoultre Watches for 2020
Jaeger LeCoultre is one of the well-recognised Swiss watch brands that has been designing and producing enduring innovations for almost 200years. This Swiss company knows how to make a fine watch tick for generations. The brand pushed the confines in watchmaking by refining the level of precision when tracking time.
Although this year has been different due to COVID 19, top watch brands, fortunately, are yet unleashing new watches. And Jaeger LeCoultre is also one among them. The Swiss watchmaker introduced some new models at the Watches & Wonder Web 2020.
Let’s today explore the novelties of Jaeger LeCoultre for 2020.
Where to sell my watch in London? If you are asking yourself this question, then contact The Luxury Hut watch buyers today to sell your watch for the best possible price.
Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Calendar
When the brand introduced its triple calendar moon-phase movement in the 1940s and 1950s, it gained immense popularity and adoration. And the new Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Calendar is retrieving that tradition this year.
- The new watch retains the classic dial layout that appears perfectly balanced.
- The dial flaunts properly marked dates, days and month display, a red-tipped hand.
- Also, there is a moon-phase functionality fitted within the sub-dial at the bottom.
However, Jaeger LeCoultre has refined the date display as well as upgraded the Calibre 866. The Calibre 866 movement offers power reserve up to 70hours.
Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Chronograph Calendar
Jaeger LeCoultre furnished the new Master Control watch with the brand new Calibre 759 movement. The watch features a moon-phase and a triple calendar display.
- However, the brand equipped the new movement with a column-wheel chronograph, a vertical clutch and a moon-phase indicator.
- It offers power reserve up to 65hours.
Despite the complex functionality of a bi-compax chronograph and a triple calendar, the new Master Control Chronograph flaunts an intuitive and legible dial display.
Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Date
The new Master Control Date flaunts a minimalistic design, silvery-white colour scheme and refined details.
- The watch features a 40mm stainless steel case of nearly 8.78mm thick and sapphire crystal case-back.
- The slim automatic Calibre 899 movement powers the new Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Date.
- However, the brand has made several upgrades of the Calibre 899 over the years, thereby increasing its performance.
Jaeger LeCoultre has revived the movement again for the new Master Control Date watch.
Thus, this latest generation automatic Calibre 899 movement comes with a new pallet and escapement.
Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso One
Jaeger LeCoultre revised the new Reverso One for 2020, taking inspiration from the ever first Reverso Lady watch of 1931.
- Featuring a row of diamonds at the lower and upper edges of the case, the Reverso One elucidates femininity in a more elegant and refined style.
- The Red-wine guilloche lacquered dial is characterised by finely drawn lines at the four corners.
- Moreover, it flaunts the light Arabic numerals that appear virtually like hand-sketched.
However, the Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso One comes in a stainless steel case that has a thickness of 7.9mm. The watch is powered by the Calibre 657 movement.
Jaeger LeCoultre Master Control Geographic
What makes the Master Control Geographic watch truly unique is innovative, complex functionalities that make it a perfect traveller’s companion.
- The watch can indicate the hour of a second time zone.
- But also, it sports a 24hour day/night indicator and an aperture displaying the name of the city related to the area.
- This will enable the travellers to set the second time by location instead of calculating the time differences.
However, the watch features the familiar Geographic dial layout. A power reserve indicator and a date sub-dial balance the time-zone display.
Moreover, the brand offered the dial with heat-blued steel hands for increased readability.
Overall, all the new Jaeger LeCoultre watches featuring refined, high-tech design styles and new higher-performance movements are sure to appeal substantial collectors across the world.
Nevertheless, are you looking to sell your luxury watch for the best price?
If yes, then get in touch with us at The Luxury Hut today.
We offer a quick, secure and hassle-free way to sell watches online and via appointment. We specialise in dealing with second hand watches of top-class brands like Rolex, Cartier, Jaeger LeCoultre, Omega and more for competitive prices.
Fill up our online form now with all details of your watch and get a free competitive quote immediately.
Or call on 0207 242 5411 and book an appointment at our Hatton Garden office in London.