3 Unique & Popular Omega Seamaster Watches That Have No-Bond Hallmarks
The Omega Seamaster received a significant boost in its mainstream popularity after James Bond has adopted it.
Although the iconic divers’ watch Rolex Submariner typically overshadows it, the Seamaster is not any hang in the diver watch industry.
Moreover, the fact is that the brand has been offering an appreciating stock of references every year. Thus, there are ample of models to choose from in the pre-owned market, and also that are highly coveted for their oneness.
Today, we will be exploring three unique and desirable Omega Seamaster watches that apparently has no attachment to Bond or any other fame.
So let’s take a look!
Omega Seamaster 300
You might remember that a black-dial iteration of this Omega Seamaster 300 made its appearance in the film Spectre.
However, this Omega Seamaster 300m version is pretty much different from the black dial one.
- Introduced in 2015, this sleek Seamaster comes with a unique colour profile and a 12-hour bezel.
- Moreover, the watch is made up of different elements.
- Interestingly, Omega developed this model based on an early Seamaster version from 1957.
- This 41mm watch sports a virtually flat case profile and long lugs, making it appear slightly more spacious.
However, Omega offered the Seamaster 300 in several metal and bezel options.
This watch flaunts a blue dial and a ceramic Liquidmetal bezel and is crafted from titanium.
Indeed, the beige-toned luminous hands and indexes as well as, the font style render quite a vintage aesthetic.
However, the Co-Axial Calibre 8400 automatic movement makes this Seamaster 300 a perfect contemporary watch when it comes to durability and accuracy.
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean
The Omega Planet Ocean collection comes with a more robust aesthetics, bulkier cases, and more water-resistance ability.
However, this Planet Ocean Chronograph with 45.5mm titanium case is a popular choice among many collectors.
- The watch features orange-accented light grey matte dial and a matching orange-and-grey rubber strap.
- Moreover, this 45.5mm rock-solid Planet Ocean reference is water-resistant up to a depth of 600m.
- Regardless, Omega fitted the watch with a chronograph complication.
The fact is that chronograph complications are typically not operated underwater on maximum timepieces.
However, the chronograph pushers on the current Seamaster references can indeed be steered at depth.
Like other professional divers watches in the Seamaster collection, Omega also equipped this Planet Ocean with a helium escape valve at the 10 o’clock position.
Omega Seamaster America’s Cup Chronograph Edition
The Omega Seamaster Diver America’s Cup Chronograph edition is virtually based on the design of the original “Bond” reference.
However, this model is pretty much different from one the worn by Agent 007.
- This Seamaster Diver America’s Cup Chronograph edition flaunts a 41.5mm case, glossy black dial with sword hands.
- Moreover, the watch is water-resistant up to 300m.
Sell your Omega watch for the Best Price in London!
Trusted watch buyers at The Luxury Hut has been dealing with second hand Omega watches for many years.
We continuously keep track of the changing market trends and prices of the pre-owned Omega watches. Thus, you can rest assured you will receive a fair and competitive price of your Omega watch, be it is a Seamaster or any famous Omega Speedmaster watches.
Sell your Omega watch online or via appointment to us in London or from any other big cities. Regardless, we will make the process smooth and straightforward.
- Fill up the online form
- Receive a free initial quote
- Send your watch to us for a final offer. Or call on 0207 242 9160 to book an appointment at our office Hatton Garden, London.
- Get your final offer.
- Accept it & get paid within minutes.
From getting a quote to getting paid, the entire process may take as little as a few hours to complete. Thus, get your free competitive quote today and sell your Omega watch for the best price possible in London.