Vacheron Constantin 2021 Novelties “Classic With A Twist” From Watches & Wonders
For 2021, Vacheron Constantin presented the theme “classic with a twist” for its novelties at Watches & Wonders. Interestingly, the theme perfectly embodied the brand’s outlandish nature of executing things outside the typical norm of watchmaking.
Vacheron Constantin is one of the world’s oldest watchmakers in continuous production, founded in 1755. With the new 2021 novelties, the brand attempted to keep its acclaimed legacy intact while enticing modern collectors. And the new Vacheron Constantin watches for 2021 seem to hit the nail right on the head.
So let’s explore the new Vacheron Constantin 2021 novelties below. And those who have decided to sell a Vacheron Constantin watch in London can fill in our online form for an instant valuation.
Vacheron Constantin Historiques American 1921
The Vacheron Constantin Historiques American 1921 is among the flagship collection within the brand’s catalogue over the years. However, this year marks the 100th anniversary of the first Historiques American 1921 model. Thus, Vacheron Constantin released the new Excellence Platine at Watches & Wonders 2021 to celebrate the significant milestone.
The watchmaker designed the new Historiques American 1921 Excellence Platine, taking inspiration from an Historiques American 1921 watch owned by Samuel Parkes Cadman. He was an American clergyman and writer who fought for racial equality. Moreover, Cadman is also famous for his fight against anti-Semitism.
- However, the watch features an asymmetrical oriented dial.
- Interestingly, VC created this dial style for driving enthusiasts to help them see the time clearly at one glance without taking their hands off the steering.
- For this year, Vacheron Constantin unveiled three special editions.
- Two models are made of 18ct white gold and available in two case size options – 36.5mm and 40mm.
- However, the watchmaker has also presented a 40mm version in platinum.
Moreover, all three timepieces have the in-house Calibre 4400 AS movement. These 2021 novelties celebrating the Historique American 1921 watch’s 100th anniversary will be available in limited numbers of only 100 pieces worldwide.
Vacheron Constantin Overseas Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin
Another striking release from Vacheron Constantin is the new Overseas Perpetual Calendar Ultra-Thin models. However, the latest collection includes a blue lacquered dialled version and a skeleton version. And Vacheron Constantin crafted both the watches in 18ct white gold.
- Moreover, the watches run on the Calibre 1120 QP movement that measures 4.05mm in thickness.
- Interestingly, Vacheron Constantin equipped the new Overseas models with a transparent case back to showcase the movement’s beauty.
Furthermore, the movement comes with the Hallmark of Geneva engraved on it.
Want to know the value of your pre-owned Vacheron Constantin watch today? Fill in our online form or call on 0207 242 9160 and get an accurate quote.
© Copyright 2018 The Luxury hut, All Rights Reserved.