Introducing the New Breitling Top Time Limited Edition
For the last few years, Breitling has revamped many of its core watch collections sharply.
Moreover, the brand has also revived some of its classic models diligently.
Interestingly, Breitling has introduced its latest limited edition watch – Breitling Top Time.
Well, we believe that the company has taken a great shot during these difficult and different times.
The New Breitling Top Time is known to bring back some defining features from the original iconic vintage Top Time collection from the 1960s.
History of The Breitling Top Time
Introduced in the 1960s, Breitling developed the Top Time exclusively for the young, active professionals.
In simple words, the watch was designed to match technical excellence with sophisticated looks.
- Moreover, the Breitling Top Time flaunted one of the first designs that appealed to men as well as women.
- The watch might not be the most valuable vintage Breitling reference.
- Nevertheless, the original iterations of Top Time were coveted by collectors.
The revived Breitling Top Time Limited Edition is believed to enjoy some of that vibes.
The New Breitling Top Time Limited Edition
The new Top Time features a 41mm case, retaining the well-known “Zorro” dial of the original reference.
However, the dial gets this name as it resembles the eye mask of a famous character.
- The dial flaunts a white and black colour scheme, accentuated by the red minute and hour-hands and the 30minute red counter at 3 o’clock.
- Moreover, Breitling offered the new Top Time its patented Calibre 23 chronograph movement.
- The movement has a power reserve of nearly 48 hours.
- Additionally, the watch comes on nubuck brown leather strap.
Other Exclusive Features
The new Breitling Top Time Limited Edition chronograph of 2,000 pieces comes with engraved case-back.
Each example will flaunt the text “ONE OF 2000” carved on the case-back.
However, Georges Kern, the CEO of Breitling, asserted that the brand’s lovers have always cherished the dial of Top Time.
- He added that the watch initially allured the younger audience who enjoyed the spirit and freedom of the 1960s.
- Interestingly, the vibe continues to stand out to date.
- Georges Kern reckons that the new Top Time will reverberate with men and women who adore the merger of history, design and incredible performance.
However, the more significant fact is that the new Top Time Limited Edition will be the first watch of Breitling to have a digital blockchain-based passport.
The technology can verify the watch’s authenticity as well as ownership with a single click.
Moreover, it also helps in transferring the ownership by a blockchain transaction.
How to sell watches for the best price in London?
Trusted watch buyers at The Luxury Hut provide its customers with a secure and straightforward way to sell watches for competitive prices.
You can sell your watch online or via appointment. Regardless, we will make the process hassle-free for you.
- Fill up our online form – providing all the details of your watch as much as possible. Attach high-quality photos.
- Get a free competitive quote
- Send us your watch for the final offer.
- Or, call on 0207 242 5411 to book an appointment at our Hatton Garden office in London.
- Get paid within minutes.
Thus, get in touch with us today and sell your luxury watch for the best possible price in London.