4 Trendiest and Coveted Rolex Models in 2020
Rolex watches represent an unrivalled elegance, class and luxury. When it comes to design and innovation, Rolex watches have always been at the forefront of watchmaking.
Rolex is known for some of the most significant innovations that have significantly changed the scenario of the horological industry. For example, the Rolex Oyster case has been cornerstone of Rolex’s collection ever since it was introduced in 1926.
However, Rolex has always focused on improving and upgrading their watches according to the trend. But it kept the aesthetics the same.
Nonetheless, virtually each Rolex watch keep hold of high value with time. Moreover, specific models even appreciate.
Here we have jotted down four trendiest Rolex watches that are incredibly sought-after to date for their exclusive features and fascinating history.
Have a look!
1. Rolex Daytona
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona is recognised as the ultimate chronograph ever been built. It is one of the most elegant, durable and classic watches that has garnered incredible notoriety.
- However, the Daytona features the patented Oystersteel case that makes it highly robust and efficient.
- The Oystersteel ensures that the watch will maintain its splendour in terms of finish and polish even in the harshest environmental conditions.
- Moreover, Rolex equipped the Daytona with high-end functionalities that enable the drivers to map their time track precisely.
The Rolex Daytona also flaunts the iconic Oyster bracelet and clasps. It makes the watch indeed robust and too, comfortable to wear.
The demand for this iconic watch has always been high. Thus, if you own a Rolex Daytona and want to raise fast cash, you can choose to sell your Rolex watch with confidence.
You are likely to receive the best price for it from potential watch buyers in London or anywhere in the UK.
2. Rolex Datejust 41
Rolex coined the term “Rolesor” in 1933. It represents a watch’s band that consists of two materials – steel and gold.
The Rolex Datejust 41 is made of Oystersteel and white gold.
- Undoubtedly, this Rolesor combination boosts the aesthetics of the Datejust 41.
- However, the Datejust 41 with the shiny dark Rhodium dial flaunts 18ct white gold hour markers.
The Jubilee bracelet and clasp perfectly incarnate the watch’s top-notch function and engineering.
3. Rolex GMT-Master II
Rolex developed the GMT-Master originally for aircraft pilots in the 1950s. The watch was a groundbreaking creation at the time.
While it displays the regular time, the watch can also track time at GMT (Greenwich Meantime).
- However, the GMT-Master II features an additional hand and a 24-hour bezel.
- It allows the wearers to track the time of their current location.
Moreover, Rolex makes the 24-hour bezel from a hard ceramic material. It is resistant to extreme situations.
4. Rolex Submariner
The Rolex Submariner is one of the most iconic models available in the brand’s catalogue.
This true divers’ watch comes with a compelling history and sports many unique features that make it extremely desirable.
However, one of the highlighting features includes rotatable unidirectional Cerachrom bezel.
- The engraved 60-minute graduations help the divers in tracking the diving time as well as decomposition stops precisely.
- Other highlights include a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, screw-down crown, round-case shape and solid case-back.
However, one of the remarkable Submariner versions is the Green “Hulk” Steel.
The Rolex Submariner “Hulk” flaunts a vibrant green dial, green ceramic bezel, Glide lock clasp, and Oyster bracelet.
However, this Rolex Submariner edition is challenging to find. Thus, it is a highly coveted model that can fetch you a premium in the pre-owned market.
If you are looking to sell a Rolex Submariner, get in touch with the trusted watch buyers in London like at The Luxury Hut.
You can rest assured that you will obtain the best possible price for your luxury watch. Check out this Rolex buying price guide online.
Or, fill up the online form for a free competitive valuation shortly.
© Copyright 2018 The Luxury hut, All Rights Reserved.